Actor Evolution: Jaime Murray

✴✾✴
The latest thespian to pop up in everything I've been watching is Jaime Murray.  While she does do movies, she tends to take on memorable, multiple-episode guest roles on popular TV shows more often than not.  I've seen her do sweet and innocent, eccentric and lovable, sinister and sexy, not to mention conniving and deranged.  She's a fun one.  I think her voice and her incredible face make her really stand out and maybe I'm not alone, eh?

Do you recognize her?  If not, I'm sure you will once you've been through this list!
✴✾✴


Bianca Minola

Mrs. Minola: "Katherine! Bianca's very keen for you to come to her party."
Kate: "Why?"
Mrs. Minola: "She worries about you. So do I."
Kate: "And forcing me to live it up with a bunch of overpaid, coke-snorting anorexics is going to make me feel better, is it?"



Ruth Kettering

Ruth Kettering: "I know. The name does tend to just crash into the room and roll around like a grenade."


3. "Dexter" (2007)

Lila Tourney

Lila: "No one's all good or all evil."


4. "The Mentalist" (2009)

Nadia Sobell

Patrick Jane: "The saboteur didn't know which of you would die. He felt that any one of you would fit the bill. Greedy and arrogant. How does that make you feel?"
Nadia Sobell: "Oh, is this group therapy?"



Gaia

Gaia: "Women do not ask their husbands for permission."


6. "The Finder" (2012)

Amadea Denaris

Amadea: "This is boring. I'm bored."


7. Fright Night 2 (2013)

Gerri Dandridge

Gerri: "Oh, I do love a good party."


8. "Warehouse 13" (2010-2013)

H.G. Wells

H.G.: "A century ago, it was easier to believe in the possibility of a time machine than the reality that a woman thought one up."


9. "Sleepy Hollow(2015)

Carmilla Pines

Carmilla: "I'm not a person anymore."


10. "Defiance" (2013-2015)

Stahma Tarr

Stahma: "The most we can hope for is what we want, is worth the evil we do."


11. "Once Upon a Time" (2016-2017)

Fiona/Black Fairy

Fiona: "Darkness can't snuff out the light. It's not strong enough. Only light can snuff out light."


12. "The Originals" (2018)

Antionette Sienna

Antionette: "We choose who we are."


13. "Midnight, Texas" (2018)

Delilah

Delilah: "Vengeance came at such a cost."


14. "Gotham" (2019)

Nyssa al Ghul

Nyssa: "Revenge is just the beginning of what I want."

✴✾✴
Did you enjoy this list?  Check out my other tributes:
James Callis

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV