Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ 

Here is a list of live-action, that's right: lady werewolves.  Because I'm lady.  And I love werewolves.  I refuse to apologize.  This is The Nerdy Werewolf, after all.


ALL YE WHO ENTER: There be *SPOILERS* here!  There, you've been warned.  It's on you now.

*Since I started this list, the number of characters I could add has exploded.  In an effort to keep out the clutter, any characters that have not transformed at all on-screen will be excluded.

☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ 

Serafine Pigot played by Julie Delpy

Bouncer: "Claude said no one Is to be admitted once the door was locked."
Serafine: "The full moon is rising, would you rather I remained out here with you?"
Bouncer: "Uh, no."


2. "ANGEL" (2003)

Nina Ash played by Jenny Mollen

Nina: "How do you live with it?  Knowing you've killed people?"


3. THE BEAST MUST DIE (1974)

Caroline Newcliffe played by Marlene Clark

Tom: "One of you, sitting here in this room, is a werewolf."


4. "BEING HUMAN" (2009)

Nina played by Sinead Keenan

Nina: "You tried to protect me from it all, didn't you?"


5. "BEING HUMAN" (2011)

Nora Sergeant played by Kristen Hager

Sally Malik: "How can you see me? You're not dead, are you?"
Nora: "I'm a wolf."


Erin Shepherd played by Lydia Doesburg

Erin: "I can smell..."
Nora: "Everything.  I know."


Brynn McLean played by Tracy Spiridakos

Brynn: "McLean's version of a fox hunt.  Beast vs. beast in their truest form."


6.  "BITTEN" (2014)

Elena Michaels played by Laura Vandervoort

Elena: "Are you the welcoming committee?  Or has Jeremy finally chained you up to the front gate where you belong?"
Clay: "I missed you, too."


7.  BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE (2007)

Vivian played by Agnes Bruckner

Vivian: "What we are not is what we are taught to fear."


Astrid played by Katja Riemann

Astrid: "I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, one as hateful as the other."


Beatrice played by Kata Dobo

Beatrice: "Run free."


8. BLOOD MOON (2014)

Black Deer played by Eleanor Matsuura

Black Deer: "Some of us are only part skinwalker...hated and hunted by both."



Jordan Sands played by Victoria Justice

Jordan: "It's like anything is possible.  I can do anything I want!"



Veruca played by Paige Moss

Veruca: "God!  Somebody's domesticated the hell out of you."


11. "CHARMED" (1998)

Ashley Fallon played by Jocelyn Seagrave

Ashley: "Yellow eyes?"
Piper: "Yes?"
Ashley: "Talon like hands?"
Piper: "Uh-huh."

Side Note: The creatures in this episode are called wendigos even though the mythology and the appearance bear more semblance to werewolves.


Piper Halliwell played by Holly Marie Combs

Piper: "Apparently, it looks like a normal person during the day but then transforms at night.  It survives by feeding on human hearts."


12. THE COMPANY OF WOLVES (1984)

Wolfgirl played by Danielle Dax

Old Priest: "Are you God's work, or the Devil's?"


13. CRY OF THE WEREWOLF (1944)

Princess Celeste played by Nina Foch

Celeste: "I am the daughter of a werewolf."


14. CURSED (2005)

Ellie played by Christina Ricci

Joanie: "Why do men always go for the tortured ones?  Poor, damaged Ellie."
Ellie: [hits Joanie in the face with brick] "Fuck you!"


Joanie played by Judy Greer

Joanie: "I'm not going to kill her. I'm just gonna rip her to shreds and let her choke on her own blood... and then maybe I'll eat her."


15. DARK SHADOWS (2012)

Carolyn Stoddard played by Chloe Moretz

Carolyn: "I'm a werewolf, okay? Let's not make a big deal out of it. Woof."


16. "DOCTOR WHO" (1988)

Mags played by Jessica Martin

The Doctor: "The moon?  Why does it frighten you?  Tell me."
Mags: "Don't ask."


17. DOG SOLDIERS (2002)

Megan played by Emma Cleasby

Megan: "You may think all women are bitches...but I'm the real thing."


18. FULL ECLIPSE (1993)

Casey Spencer played by Patsy Kensit

Casey: "I can't stand being ignored."


Liza played by Paula Marshall

Liza: "This guy can change your life.  It's killer stuff."


19. "THE GATES" (2010)

Lexie Wade played by Rachel DiPillo

Lukas: "You can take the wolf out of the girl..."


20. GINGER SNAPS (2000)

Ginger Fitzgerald played by Katharine Isabelle

Brigitte: "People don't leave their dogs out alone anymore."
Ginger: "Then you'll just have to distract her while I nab the pooch and make with the gore."



Brigitte Fitzgerald played by Emily Perkins

Brigitte: "I infected myself with her blood.  I thought I could make her stop if I was like her."


22. "GOING POSTAL" (2010)

Sergeant Angua played by Ingrid Bolso Berdal

Moist Von Lipwig: "For you, I could be anyone."
Angua: "Could you be lunch?"


23. "GRIMM" (2011)

Angelina Lasser played by Jaime Ray Newman

Nick Burkhardt: "You killed someone else tonight?"
Angelina Lasser: "Yeah.  He tried to rape me so he didn't leave me much of a choice."


Holly Clark played by Mary Jon Nelson

Monroe: "You're not alone."


Krystal Fletcher played by Lili Mirojnick

Krystal: "Tell him the part where we show the world what we are."


Alice played by Dee Wallace

Alice: "I've never challenged our traditions because...I believe in them."


Eliza Baske played by Ann Cusack

Doyle Baske: "I tried to stop her, but I couldn't."


24. "HEMLOCK GROVE" (2013)

Christina Wendall plaed by Freya Tingley

Christina: "You can kill me, as long as you don't hate me."


Hermila played by Nicole Munoz

Hermila: "God does not want us to be happy.  He wants us to be strong."


25. "HOUSE OF FRANKENSTEIN" (1997)

Grace Dawkins played by Teri Polo

Crispian: "I saw you transform.  You were magnificent."


26. THE HOWLING (1981)

Marsha Quist played by Elisabeth Brooks

Marsha: ""We can fit in," you said.  "We can live with them."  You make me sick."


Karen White played by Dee Wallace

Karen: "They are neither people nor animals, but something in-between."


27. HOWL (2015)

Jenny played by Ania Marson



28. LA LOBA (1965)

Clarisa Fernandez played by Kitty de Hoyos

Clarisa: "Here I am a prisoner, under lock and key every time there is a full moon."


29. LOST BOYS: THE THIRST (2010)

Zoe played by Casey B. Dolan

Edgar: "Did you know that female werewolves, she-wolves, actually can change anytime they want to?  They have complete control."
Zoe: "Now, that's an interesting theory."


30. "MONSTERS" (1991)

Vicki Romer played by Geraldine Leer

Vicki: "There's one thing you should keep in mind about wolves...  They usually run in packs."


31. "ONCE UPON A TIME" (2011)

Ruby Lucas/Red Riding Hood played by Meghan Ory

Red Riding Hood: "How do you know what I am?"
Quinn: "Because I know how to recognize a child of the moon."


Anita Lucas played by Annabeth Gish

Anita: "When the moon rises, we'll feast on a princess."


32. "THE ORIGINALS" (2013)

Hayley Marshall played by Phoebe Tonkin

Davina: "You're Hayley, Klaus' wife."
Hayley: "Ew...No, never.  I'm the pregnant werewolf."


Mary Dumas played by Debra Mooney

Mary: "Wolves are bonded by what is most important to us.  The earth of our territory.  The blood of our packs."


Francesca Correa played by Peta Sergeant

Francesca: "I'm the top dog."


Keelin played by Christina Marie Moses

Keelin: "You better back off.  Right now."



Anne Lasker played by Chilton Crane

Rachel: "I could've stopped this."
Anne: "No, you couldn't.  No one could."


Tracy Lasker played by Laura Harris

Tracy: "There's teeth and claws, eyes.  Those eyes..."


34. "SHADOWHUNTERS" (2016)

Maia Roberts played by Alisha Wainwright

Maia: "I can't help but think that...every time I Turn...this...is what love got me."


35. "SHE-WOLF OF LONDON" (1990)

Randi Wallace played by Kate Hodge

Randi: "How much kinkier can you get than turning into a werewolf once a month?"


36. SKINWALKERS (2006)

Katherine played by Sarah Carter

Katherine: "Baby, you have no idea what you're missing."


Sonja played by Natassia Malthe

Sonja: "The kid has to die."


37. "SMALLVILLE" (2001)

Kyla Willowbrook played by Tamara Feldman

Kyla: "I didn't want to lie, but I saw the look in your eye when you thought it was my grandfather."


38. "SUPERBOY" (1991)

Christina Riley played by Paula Marshall

Christina: "There's a full moon tonight.  It could kill again; or pass on the curse."


39. "SUPERNATURAL" (2005)

Madison played by Emmanuelle Vaugier

Madison: "Sam...I'm a monster."


Kate played by Brit Sheridan

Kate: "I didn't choose this.  Please...please give me a chance."


Bess Myers played by Sarah Smyth

Garth: "Boys...this is Bess...my beloved."


Joy Myers played by Eve Gordon

Reverend Jim: "The powers that be brought this beautiful, compassionate woman into my life."


Violet Duval played by Melissa Roxburgh

Violet: "You believe that bloodline crap?"
Sal: "We all do.  Bloodlines, everyone knowing our place, it's the one thing we all agree on."


Tasha played by Emily Tennant

Dean: "Kate and Tasha are monsters, and last I checked we kill monsters."


Hayden Foster played by Abby Ross

Dean: "Things aren't just black and white out here.  All you have is a case in front of you, like Hayden."


Claire Novak played by Kathryn Newton

Claire: "How long have I got until..."
Sam: "Sometimes it takes a full moon.  Sometimes it just takes time."


Melanie played by Andrea Drepaul

Michael: "Did you honestly think I didn't know what you are?"


40. "TEEN WOLF" (2011)

Erica Reyes played by Gage Golightly

Erica Reyes: "Coyote? Wolf?" 
Boyd: "No, it can't be. There are no wolves in California."
Erica Reyes: "No, but there are werewolves."


Cora Hale played by Adelaide Kane

Cora: "What's this...what's this look on your face?"
Stiles: "What look?"
Cora: "The kind of look that makes me want to punch you."
Stiles: "Oh my God.  You are so Derek's sister."


Kali played by Felisha Terrell

Kali: "Where is he?"
 Lydia Martin: "I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands, The usual werewolf afternoon."


Malia Tate played by Shelley Hennig

Malia: "Try to remember I'm a werecoyote that murdered her own family.  I won't judge.  I promise."


Corinne played by Marisol Nichols

Malia: "I love a cage match."


Talia Hale played by Alicia Coppola

Talia: "I'm a predator.  I don't have to be a killer."


Hayden Romero played by Victoria Moroles

Hayden: "I'm not pissed off, Liam.  I'm vengeful."


Satomi Ito played by Lily Mariye

Satomi: "I may have learned to control my anger, but I still know how to use it."


Quinn Finch played by Lucy Loken

Scott: "She's a werewolf."
Lydia: "Who did this to you?"


Tierney played by Ellery Spayberry

Tierney: "We never said we were innocent."


Lorilee Rohr played by Lily Bleu Andrew

Lori: "Who cares about the risk?  He could be dying."


Mrs. Finch played by Michelle Clunie

Scott: "You need to shift."


41. TRICK 'R TREAT (2007)

Laurie played by Anna Paquin

Laurie: [fangs come out]  "My, my. What big eyes you have."


Maria played by Rochelle Aytes

Maria: "Say "Ah."


Danielle played by Lauren Lee Smith

Danielle: "Mom always said she was the runt of the litter."


Janet played by Moneca Delain

Janet: "Fresh meat."


42. "TRUE BLOOD" (2008)

Debbie Pelt played by Brit Morgan

Debbie Pelt: "Why don't you just pull the trigger now? What do you care?"
Sookie Stackhouse: "There's people that still love you for reasons I ain't even gonna try to make sense of."


Were-Bitch played by Tamara Frapasella

Were-Bitch: "We're on the same side, you fools!"


Rikki Naylor played by Kelly Overton

Rikki: "I am your number one bitch, don't ever forget it."


Emma Garza played by Chloe Noelle

Luna Garza: "You take Emma and you run!"


Danielle played by Jamie Gray Hyder

LaFayette: "Y'all need to fuckin' mind y'all's mangy-ass business."



Leah Clearwater played by Julia Jones

Jacob Black: "You don't even like me."
Leah: "I don't have to. I just have to follow you."


44. UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING (2012)

Eve played by India Eisley

Selene: "She's the only hybrid child that's ever existed."


45. "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" (2009)

Jules played by Michaela McManus

Jules: "It’s important you learn what it means to be a lycanthrope. We live by a code of loyalty."


46. "WELLINGTON PARANORMAL" (2018)

Sheena played by Ana Scotney

Sergeant Maaka: "She wasn't being chased by a werewolf.  She is a werewolf."


47. WHEN ANIMALS DREAM (2014)

Marie played by Sonia Suhl

Marie: "I'm transforming into a monster."


48. "WILDERNESS" (1996)

Alice White played by Amanda Ooms

Alice: "You saw her, didn't you?  You saw the wolf."


49. WILDLING (2018)

Anna played by Bel Powley

The Wolf Man: "I haven't seen one of your kind in sixteen years.  Not since the last purge."


50. WOLF (1994)

Laura Alden played by Michelle Pfeiffer

Laura: "Sorry. Wrong line. I am not taken aback by your keen insight and suddenly challenged by you."


51. 'WOLF LAKE" (2001)

Ruby Cates played by Mia Kirshner

Tyler: "What? Gonna chop up my liver, with egg and onion?"
Ruby: "To start."


Vivian Cates played by Sharon Lawrence

Vivian: "A white wolf?  Well, that's very rare..."


Presley played by Fiona Scott

Presley: "Just remember, once you flip, the mystery's gone."


Sarah Hollander played by Sarah Lind

Sheriff Matthew Donner: "Is this what you've been waiting for?"


Nancy played by Kiersten Warren

Nancy: "Don't look so scared.  I'm the one that's gonna have the nightmares."


Sophia Donner played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Sophia: "And then, suddenly, I let go and become...uh...you know."
Luke: "An animal."


Lenore played by Julie Patzwald

Lenore: "Reports of my death were greatly exaggurated."


52. WOLVES (2014)

Angelina Timmins played by Merritt Patterson

Cayden: "The moonlight.  The violence...I can feel it."
Angelina: "I know, I can feel it, too."


☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ 
SIDE NOTE: If you're looking for a specific character that isn't on the list, I probably haven't seen the movie or TV show yet.  Leave me a comment and I'll check it out.

If you like lists, check out my others:
Zombie Comedies
Live-Action Unicorns
Evil Fantasy Queens
Beautiful Monsters
Warrior Women
Who do you think played the best female werewolf?  I can't believe I found so many!!
☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ ☆   ◐  ◑  ⬤ 

Comments

  1. Hello, Sorry for bothering but I am searching from where this werewolf scene is from (movie, series) Can you help me?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SkkKHc9ITA&list=UU15TPLYuEOHP0O_ELfhOqkQ&index=124

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a non-English-speaking film or series to me! I haven't seen that particular one before, but the wolves in it reminded me of the quality of the Twilight movies...

      I'd love to know if anyone else can identify it!

      Delete
  2. NERDY VLKOLAK TEN SERIAL SA VOLA LA LUNA SANGRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did not know about this one, but it looks promising!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts!

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV