Actor Evolution: Leslie Bibb


Leslie Bibb is best known for her comedic acting and sharp wit.  She's got a very expressive face which I think makes her fun to watch.  Let's see if you agree. 
1. "Popular" (1999)

Brooke McQueen

Harrison: "Brooke, all this is just about proving to yourself that you are a good person."
Brooke: "If that's what you think then you don't know me."


2. The Skulls (2000)

Chloe Whitfield

Luke McNamara: "It was just a really long night, that's all."
Chloe Whitfield: "Really?  Well, it must have been a wild ride.  Did she have a name?"



Desiree

Desiree: "You know, I was thinking...if you were to ever cheat on me, make sure you do it with somebody who's really pretty."



Carley Bobby

Cal: "I tell you what, Ricky, you are truly blessed.  These two are two in a million.  Just like Carley's ta-tas.  You won't find another rack like that, I guarantee it."
Carley: "Thank you, Cal!"


5. Trick 'r Treat (2007)

Emma

Henry: "You're supposed to keep it lit."
Emma: "Why?"
Henry: "Ancient tradition?"
Emma: "Henry, it's Halloween, not Hanukkah.  Baby, I'm lit and you're lit."
Henry: "But, honey..."
Emma: "But our little friend here?  His night's over."
[blows out jack-o-lantern]
Henry: "You know, there are rules.  You should be more careful; you might upset someone."


6. Iron Man (2008)

Christine Everhart

Christine: "Have you ever lost an hour of sleep in your life?"
Tony Stark: "I'd be prepared to lose a few with you."



Maya

Maya: "Tell me what's fucking going on.  Now."


8. Law Abiding Citizen (2009)

Sarah Lowell

Sarah: "Hey, Nick, can I ask you something?  Would you still do it the same way now?"


9. Hell Baby (2013)

Vanessa

Vanessa: "I think we have to kill those cops."
Jack: [sarcastically] "Yeah..."
Vanessa: "Honey, they know way too much."


10. Movie 43 (2013)

Fake Wonder Woman

Fake Wonder Woman: "Do you have any idea what it's like going to Planned Parenthood by yourself when you're Wonder Woman?"


11. "The Following" (2014)

Jana Murphy

Jana: "Would you just Look around you!  The world is falling apart."


12. The Babysitter (2018)

Mom

Cole: "Mom, I know 'pussy' also means 'vagina.'  I'm not retarded."
Mom: "Cole Johnson, do not say 'retarded.'"

Some movies of hers that I'm looking forward to watching:
Sex and Death 101 (2007) -I just got done watching the Mentalist and I'm kind of obsessed with Simon Baker right now.
A Good Old Fashioned Orgy (2011) -This has a phenomenal comedic cast.
For a full list of her work, here's her IMDB page!


Every now and again I do a spotlight on an actor that's showing up in everything I'm watching.  Check out the others:

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV