Fascinating Fanart: 80s Storm!

This is my favorite incarnation of Storm.  I love that whole covered-in-white-capes thing she did in the 90's, but not like the mohawk.  There's just something more daring about a mohawk.  Not everyone has the guts (or the face-shape) to pull it off.  When Chris Claremont turned in his design for this version of the character in the 80's, it was meant as a joke-at first.  People loved it and her character was going through some changes, so it stuck.  I think it's the most bold and memorable look on any of the X-Men yet.  I have some other favorites that we'll get to one day.























Do you love Marvel characters?  Check out my other posts:
Deadpool
Elektra
Daredevil
Comic Book Couples
Pyslocke
She-Hulk
Gambit

What's your favorite X-Men costume?

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV