Fascinating Fanart: Elektra

Have you caught up on Netflix's Daredevil?  Did you like their version of Elektra?

It was very difficult it was to find non-comic covers that didn't primarily feature Elektra's ass and/or nipples.  Don't get me wrong, she's got the goods, but she's also a crazy ninja assassin, so I kind of wanted to feature that instead of just how revealing her costume is.  With the exception of 2 or 3 really well-done compositions, I think the mission was accomplished!





















Elektra by ayhotte

Do you love Marvel characters?  Check out my other posts:
Deadpool
Daredevil
Comic Book Couples
80s Storm
Pyslocke
She-Hulk
Gambit

Comments

  1. I think they did a great job on the show and Elodie Yung is great, but they weren't going for the Elektra exactly how she is in the comics. I'm completely cool with that,because I think what they did is cool, by making Elektra Matt Murdock's manic pixie girl as opposed to the more stoic assassin version that Frank Miller created. That said, they haven't gotten to what happens to her once she's brought back from the dead. Her personality could change dramatically in future seasons. I think Jennifer Garner had some moments cold brutality, which kind of matched the comic persona more but then again she also had a Crouching Tiger slap fight on a seesaw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV