Fascinating Fanart: Rey from Star Wars

I know I normally post these on Fridays, but it's MAY THE 4TH!  So you get some Rey fan art on a Wednesday instead.  I know, I know...cheeky.  There is a surprising amount of fan art dedicated to this character that's only really been around for less than six months.  She's made a huge impact on the franchise and I cannot wait to see where the story's gonna take her!  Do you think she's going to be a force for good, like Luke?  Maybe she'll be like Anakin, though...who knows?!  Ah, I love that we're in a new Star Wars age.























Which Star Wars character would you like to see featured next in Fan Art?

Here are my other Star Wars posts:

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV