Book Review: Green Lantern Corps: Recharge by Geoff Johns


Green Lantern Corps: Recharge by Geoff Johns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Good work, Poozers. Ya deserve a donut for that."

Ah, man. So I was reading through the Geoff Johns Green Lantern run, right? That story revolves mostly around Hal Jordan and a bit of the Corps. For whatever reason, I kind of overlooked this series which ran around the same time. My goal is to read both up to the Blackest Night/Brightest Day storyline.

I'm so glad I went back to these. I just love space stories where the majority of characters are mostly aliens that look weird and awesome. Kilowog and Guy continue to be favorites. I also really like Isamot (the dinosaur-looking dude).

In all seriousness, though, why does it always have to be giant spiders???

Can't wait to carry on the adventures of the GL Corps and watch them rebuild!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV