Book Review: Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs


Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"I was on my third set of clothes today and it wasn’t even noon. I’d like to say it was a record, but it wasn’t even close."

Perspective is everything, isn't it? I have no idea how I would feel about this story if I wasn't so in love with the world and the characters already? I'm good with that.

This one was primarily about witches, zombies and goblins-which is AWESOME. We're already in a world with established ghosts, mythological creatures, fae and werewolves. So, yes, more, please!

Mercy is one of those main characters that you just know you'd love if you met her in real life. She's not full of herself, but she's confident. She's not mean, but she can hold her own ground. She thinks of others first, but doesn't always make the right decisions. She's really easy to relate to.

It doesn't hurt that her established relationship doesn't take away from the story. They fight, but they aren't at odds. They're friends first, and it shows every time. I'm loving the slow evolution of Mercy's integration into the pack.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV