Book Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies?”

Why do fantasy authors have a habit of not only making spiders the big boss, but making them the giant big boss? I always have to turn away when they put them in films. Terrifying.

So, I'm carrying on with the Stephen Fry audiobooks and they're still downright delightful. This is the book where you start to realize that there is so much more to the story than just a really unlucky kid going on adventures that involve magic and creatures.

I feel like this volume also solidifies everyone's roles...at least, for now.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV