Book Review: Wildfire


Wildfire by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Vincent rolled his eyes. “I can’t believe I have to say this. You there, dashing male secretary! Drop the frying pan.”

Mad Rogan continues to be the ultimate alpha male with a heart of gold. Yes, IA has a type they write about. And while I agree with almost everyone on that point, Mad Rogan is still completely different from other IA alpha males. ::cough, cough CURRAN cough cough:: I love that.

We finally found out more about both Catalina and Arabella. The Baylors are finally coming up in a world full of magical politics, Primes and Houses. We get more about Bern and Leon (the cousins) as well and I continue to love Rogan's adoption of Bug and his dog and how loyal his people are in general.

So much progression in this installment! And even though the main plot is probably going to continue into Catalina's series (!!!), I'm good with it. I feel like what needed to be resolved was and I'm still left wanting more. I'll take it.

View all my reviews

a

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV