Book Review: White Hot


White Hot by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Does anybody else find this whole idea of a ferret heist mildly absurd?” Augustine looked around the room.

I freaking love these books. The politics, the magic, the intrigue...the humor! Honestly, it was the covers that put me off but I'm starting to see I can't judge those bare-chested dudes. Thank you to everyone who recommended these to me.

This one has a couple really subtle twists and references that I just adored. We learn a tad more about Nevada's wacky family and of course, there's epic fighting going down. We gain a few allies and make a few nasty enemies. Oh, and the romance is really, really top-notch. I love a slow burn.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV