Book Review: Star Witch


Star Witch by Helen Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Did I want a torrid love affair or did I want to catch an evil murderer? Both, of course, but given the choice between the two it was a tough call."

Oh, man, I am really enjoying this series! It's not one of those dense ones you feel like you're asked to read for a school assignment. It's fun to read.

The mystery was a quirky little thing, taking place during the filming of Ivy's favorite reality TV show in Scotland. Again, she's in The Order's crosshairs and even though she'd rather be at home dozing, she can't just let everything fall to pieces.

I continue to enjoy her interactions with Winter, the Ipsissimus, Iqbal and of course, Brutus the talking cat.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV