Fascinating Fanart: Death Note

A friend recently recommended Death Note to me and I was unsure, as I didn't think I liked too much anime.  We got to talking and I realized I'd seen (and enjoyed) many more titles than I'd previously thought.  I gave it a try and you know what?  SO GOOD...If you've never seen it, this fan art is going to look crazy-sauce to you.  I recommend it to anyone with a brain.  It's original and clever and guaranteed you've never seen anything like it.










Mello by ???
This painting is so detailed and ain't nobody on the internet wanna be like "Yo...so-and-so painted this."  If you know so-and-so, let me know, so I can credit them!











Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV