Well, Hello There, You Beautiful Thing!



So, Hi.  My name's Holly and I'm the Nerdy Werewolf.  Honestly, I wanted to start this blog to meet some like-minded individuals.  You could say I'm something of a fangirl (fan-woman??).  Sometimes people call it obsessed, but I think we all just need to calm down a second!  I'm a bit goofy and pretty damn upbeat, so bear with me.

Here are some things you can expect to find here:
-Fascinating Fanart: In which art is found relating to some awesome fandom and shared with you guys!
-Movie Reviews: In which movies or miniseries from all different genres get reviewed.
-Art Admiration: In which beautiful art not relating to any fandom is shared because it's good for your freaking soul.
-Actor Evolution: In which actors are shown in their many roles because it's fun to look at one person making so many faces!
-Lists: In which we look at a list of characters, movies, TV shows or books to determine exactly how spectacular or dreadful they are.
-On the Telly: In which a TV show gets brought to your attention that you might not have heard of or really, just something I found that's cool.
-My Own Art: In which I get brave enough to post my own artwork.  ;)  (I've actually changed my mind about this one and you can find my art over at Holly Scribbles instead.

I post things whenever I view them/look them up/whatever.  Some weeks are bound to be more active than others.  Any of that sound like fun?  If so, I'll be your Huckleberry.

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV