List: Warrior Women from Film & TV: The 100


Welcome to my first Warrior Women from Film & TV sister-list!

I just love watching some badass woman go all berserk and kick the guys' (and other girls') asses.  Especially when they laugh and call her things like 'little girl' first.  This is a live-action list of those women from the show The 100.
Criteria:
-Must be in a fantasy or period piece (exceptions where time-travel is involved).
-Must wear some type of armor (cloth, fur, etc. armor acceptable).
-Must actually be capable of fighting (not just wearing armor for show).
-Must wield a weapon other than a gun (i.e. a staff, a bow, a sword, etc).

These are listed in order of appearance.  If you can think of anyone I've missed, feel free to leave a comment!

1. CLARK GRIFFIN

Actor: ELIZA TAYLOR

Anya: "I won't leave my people behind."


2. ANYA

Actor: DICHEN LACHMAN

Anya: "I won't leave my people behind."


3. OCTAVIA BLAKE

Actor: Marie Avgeropoulos

Octavia: "Ain for the throat.  Slash-don't stab.  Make it deep."

4. HARPER

Actor: CHELSEY REIST

Harper: "I'll keep them safe."


5. INDRA

Actor: ADINA PORTER

Indra: "Those who are about to die will say anything."


6. LEXA

Actor: ALICIA DEBNAM-CAREY

Lexa: "Blood must have blood."


7. ECHO

Actor: TASIA TELES

Echo: "Quiet. They take the strongest ones."


8. EMORI

Actor: LUISA D'OLIVERIA

Emori: "You know nothing of my pain."


9. LUNA

Actor: NADIA HILKER

Luna: "Because of the color of my blood, I was raised to be a killer."

10. NIA

Actor: BRENDA STRONG

Nia: "I want her head."


11. ONTARI

Actor: RHIANNON FISH

Ontari: "I'll have to kill them all now."


12. NIYLAH

Actor: JESSICA HARMON

Niylah: "You killed our greatest enemy."


13. MADI GRIFFIN

Actor: LOLA FLANERY

Madi: "Die, Flamekeeper!"


14. GAIA

Actor: TATI GABRIELLE

Gaia: "This is blasphemy."


Did you like this list?  Someone missing?  Check out my sister-lists:
Warrior Women from Film & TV
Warrior Women from Film & TV: Xena & Hercules (coming soon)
Warrior Women from Film & TV: Wonder Woman (coming soon)
Who's your favorite warrior woman?  Is she listed above or do I need reminding of someone?  Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts!

Lady Werewolves from Film & TV

Blue Characters from Film & TV

List: Warrior Women from Film & TV